How much you need to pay?
Our payment schedule policy states:
50% of the balance is owed 12 months in advance of your rental
100% is owed at least 90 days before.
If you would like a different payment schedule, please let us know. We are happy to make a customized payment schedule that works for you (a small 3% fee is added). If payment is not made, or a new payment schedule agreed to, this reservation could be at risk of cancellation.
Ways to Pay
NO Processing Fees – We recommend one of the following options:
- Zelle® is our first choice in receiving payments. It is an easy to use, bank supported person-to-person payment service with no fees. Download the app and more info at Zellepay.com Use the email BillJugenheimer@gmail.com.
- Check, or money order and made payable to: “William Jugenheimer” and mail it to 41315 N Club Pointe Dr , Anthem AZ 85086.
- Direct deposit into our Wells Fargo account. It is very simple to do, just walk into any Wells Fargo and deposit money into William Jugenheimer’s bank account
- PayPal person-to-person payment service which you can use with no fees. Use the email BillJugenheimer@gmail.com.
- Venmo– send payment to @William-Jugenheimer
Processing Fee – Fee can be waived if you pay in full in two payments.
- Credit card on our website (3% fee): https://paradiseinrockypoint.com/payments
- Credit card on Paypal (3% fee) BillJugenheimer@gmail.com. Let us know and we can send a paypal invoice to make payment easy
After a payment is made, email us so we can verify the deposit and credit your account. Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you need to know your account balance.
If you think you may have to cancel and are concerned about losing your deposit, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Our rates DO NOT INCLUDE cancellation insurance. You must purchase this separately.
Please double check to make sure your email address, and all the information is correct. All payments are processed immediately. Within a day or two you will receive all the move-in information by email from us. Please watch your emails for this important information. I understand if I cancel my reservation, the amount I have paid might be non-refundable per our cancellation policy.